Eyebrow Hair Remover: How To Get Flawless Brows With Ease
Eyebrows are only an insignificant part of your face that barely anyone even notices, right? WRONG! We didn't lose most of our body and facial hair after evolving from our hairy hunter-gatherer ancestors to keep those two tufts for no good reason; eyebrows are really important, and having flawless eyebrows on fleek will make you feel just that much more beautiful.
According to psychologists and anthropologists, eyebrows play a physiological role and a psychological role in our everyday lives. They prevent salty sweat, bacteria, and rain from flowing directly into the eyes, but they also improve human communication by shaping the face, strengthening expressions, and defining the eyes and forehead. If this isn't enough reason to take care of your eyebrows, let's say that they can totally make your look more fierce! Not sure how? Keep reading to learn how to get flawless brows with ease.
Eyebrow Grooming Methods
If you're looking to perfect your brow, it's important to understand the different grooming methods to find out which option is best for you. Here are the most common ones:
With waxing, warm wax is used to remove unwanted facial hair at the follicle. The wax is put on the undesired hair and covered with a cloth, and then removed quickly from the area by pulling up the cloth and the unwanted hair with it.
- Results can last 4 to 6 weeks.
- You can do it in the comfort of your own home at your convenience.
- It can be done professionally.
- Waxing can hurt - a lot.
- There has to be at least ¼ of an inch of hair for this method to work properly. This means your brows may look a bit on the hairy side between wax appointments.
- It is not easy to wax your eyebrows yourself without removing too much hair.
- If the wax is too hot or if you have sensitive skin, you can get burned.
- Follicles can become clogged, which can cause a painful ingrown hair.
Tweezing is the easiest and the most popular way to get flawless eyebrows. All you need is a good pair of tweezers and ample light. This method can be used every day if needed to help keep your eyebrows defined and well-shaped. Just grab your handy tweezers and start plucking the unwanted hair one by one to achieve the look you are after.
- You have complete control over the shape of your brows.
- It's easy to over-tweeze your eyebrows to accidentally create a shape that doesn't suit your face.
- Results tend to last no more than a week.
- If not done carefully, you can accidentally pinch your skin.
Threading is one of the oldest and most widely used methods around the globe for eyebrow shaping. Studies suggest that this popular method was developed centuries ago in Eastern and South Asian countries. The network of threads work in perfect harmony to trap any unwanted eyebrow hair and tug it off its follicle.
- Very precise eyebrow shaping.
- Removes hairs from its roots.
- Chemical-free and could be performed at home.
- Results can last up to six weeks.
- Threading is very painful.
- The technique can be very tricky and requires a lot of practice.
- Not ideal for trapping small hairs.
- Not ideal for those with acne.
Depilatory creams are chemical-based creams designed to remove unwanted hair. They work by breaking down the keratin structure - the proteins, of the hair. This effectively dissolves the base of the hairs to the point where they become weak and can easily be broken off when the cream is wiped away.
- Depilatory creams can be used at your convenience from your own home.
- They can be purchased easily at any local drugstore.
- They are inexpensive.
- Depilatory creams can remove hair in as little as five to ten minutes.
- Depilatory creams are not ideal for eyebrow grooming purposes because it is not as precise as other methods and can get in your eyes.
- They have harmful chemicals that can burn your skin if you leave it on for too long.
- They have a strong, pungent odor due to the chemicals.
- Depilatory creams are not great for those with sensitive skin.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL
Laser hair removal treatment is an effective cosmetic procedure that has been used for many decades to eliminate unwanted hair - permanently. However, as eyebrows are really close to the eyes, this method should be performed in the utmost care and by a specialist only. Hair follicles are burned with the help of the laser, preventing those pesky out-of-place eyebrow hairs from regrowing in the future.
What about at-home laser hair removal devices?
Great question! Although laser hair removal treatment should only be done by a specialist, laser advancements have been made over the last few years, and there are now at-home options available that are not only effective but extremely safe for at-home use. However, it's important to keep in mind that not all products are created equal, so if you do decide to go this route to perfect your brows, be sure to purchase from an honest and reputable company like KENZZI.
KENZZI offers the world's #1 at-home IPL hair removal device that can effectively eliminate unwanted facial hair in as little as 3 to 4 treatments. It comes with five different power settings to suit your unique skin tone or skin's sensitivity while still producing results at any level. You will find that the KENZZI IPL Handset is very easy to use and gentle on your skin.
- The laser used in treatment is very precise, so it is a great way to shape and define your brows.
- Destroys the follicle for permanent hair reduction.
- Adverse effects are minimal and short-lasting.
- No more cuts, burns, or ingrown hairs, which are common side effects of other popular hair removal methods like waxing.
- Flawless eyebrows on fleek day after day.
- Due to how hair grows, four to six laser treatments are typically needed for permanent results.
- Laser hair removal can be a little pricey, but since you are getting rid of unwanted hair permanently, you'll save money in the long run by never having to pay for costly wax appointments ever again.
As you can see, you have many options to choose from when looking to groom your eyebrows. Every method is different and comes with its own set of pros and cons, so it's important to take each method into consideration to find which one suits you best.
If you are looking for precise eyebrow shaping, laser hair removal treatment and threading tend to work best. If you want quick and easy hair removal, give a depilatory cream a try or schedule an appointment with a wax specialist. Want to remove just a few out-of-place brow hairs? Grab your tweezers. Looking for a more permanent hair removal method? Laser hair removal treatment or at-home devices like The KENZZI IPL Hair Removal Handset can help.
To keep your eyebrows natural, healthy, and flawless, you should always moisturize the area around your eyebrows to stimulate hair growth. As hair grows in, you can use one of these awesome methods to shape and define your brows to achieve your desired look.
With time, dedication, a little patience, and the right grooming method, getting flawless eyebrows is easy!